Friday, February 19, 2016

Turtle Soup February Mini Crop DT Challenge

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share for our Mini Crop Challenges over at Turtle Soup.  I went with a Recipe Challenge and the criteria was - 
Use Red 
Some hearts 
The word Love 
Three different patterned papers 

"Happy Day"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Bella Patterned Papers
Funky Flairs Studio Flairs
Kaiser, Little Birdie and Blossoms Flowers
Paper Doilies
MME Chalkboard Chipboard Stickers
The Resin Rainbow Resins
TCW Chevron Stencil
Texture Paste and Dylusions Sprays




Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to pop over to the Turtle Soup Forum and check out all this months Mini Crop Challenges along with lots of other fun ones.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

2 comments :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!