Sunday, February 14, 2016

Off The Rails Scrapbooking - Valentines Day Special DT Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my page to share with you for our Valentine's Day Special DT Reveal at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.  I based my layout on one of our current Mood Boards for the Feb Challenge which are below.



"Memories"


Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Echo Park Princess Collection Mini Themes Kit
Kaiser Butterfly Stickers
Green Tara Flowers
Funky Flairs Studio Flair
Charms Creations Flag Banner
Manor House Decorative Frame
Prima Stencil
Texture Paste
Tim Holtz Black Stickers
Heidi Swapp Color Shine
Assorted Sequins





Well that's all from me today, be sure to pop over to the blog and check out all the details of the challenge and fabulous inspiration from the DT here.  We have two great sponsors this month, so some fantastic prizes to be won.

Until next time, thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

  1. This looks fabulous! Love the ripped papers and love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!