Friday, February 5, 2016

123 Challenge Blog February DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there!

Today I have my layout to share with you for our new challenge over at 123 Challenge Blog.
I have used lots of red, the word "Lovely" in my title and a heart or too.


"So Lovely To See You Both Happy"




Products Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Webster's Patterned Paper
Funky Flair Studios Flairs
Manor House, Prima and Green Tara Flowers
Kaiser Word Stickers
Prima SIIC Flourishes
Prima Canvas Alphabets
Kaiser Stencils
Paper Heart Doilies
Texture Paste and Dylusions Sprays
FWAB Red Pearls





Well that's all from me today.  Be sure to drop over to the blog in the next couple of days and check out the gorgeous work of the other DT girls.  I do hope you can join in with this month's challenge as there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it!